Lemon essential oil is one of my favorite, it smells so good and fresh.
Let me ask you a question, how much do you think it would cost you if you want to purchase 75 organic lemons at the supermarket?
I did a quick research and I found that to get 75 organic, good quality lemons, it would cost me approximately $45. A 15 ml bottle of Lemon Essential oil from Young Living cost me $14.50.
Did you know that there are 75 LEMONS in every 15 ml bottle of Lemon essential oil?
There are so many ways to use it Lemon essential oils, I don’t know where to begin ….
- It wonderful to diffuse lemon. It’s uplifting
- Odor control, it smells so fresh and so clean
- The scent is invigorating
- Help reduce symptoms of Cold and Cough
Use it to clean
- Add it to your laundry for a scent boost
- Disinfecting kitchen cloth and sponge with lemon and hot water soaks
- Use it to remove adhesives
- Add a drop or 2 to your water to support wellness and add taste
- Cook with it, add a few drops to your salad dressing
- It’s excellent for skin care.
- Avoid exposition to sun when you apply citrus oil on your skin, they can cause photo-sensitivity
When life gives your Lemon … Make Essential Oils!